From gazing at stars to sky high bars, cruising on a boat or taking a romantic walk, here are Amare Exclusive’s favourite things to do in London this Valentine’s Day.
1) A romantic night star gazing with fizz and roses at The Royal Greenwich Planetarium.
2) London Walks – take a guided walking tour for a couple of hours. Lots to choose from but one of the most popular is the classic Jack the Ripper tour which starts from Tower Hill tube
3) Spend the evening listening to some of the world’s finest flamenco singers and guitarists at Sadlers Wells https://www.sadlerswells.com/whats-on/2018/flamenco-festival-london/
4) Madame Tussauds is opening late on Valentine’s Day specially so that adults can meet their favourite super heroes, celebrities and Star Wars characters in style with a glass of bubbly and no children! https://www.seetickets.com/tour/madame-tussauds-london-lates
5) Book your very own Cupid’s Capsule. Enjoy a bottle of champagne, truffles and your very own London Eye host. https://www.londoneye.com/private-capsules/cupids-capsule/
6) What could be more romantic than drifting down the river on a boat. There is lots to choose from with many including dining and dancing to live music. http://www.citycruises.com/special-events/valentines-day
7) Take to the Sky for Valentine’s Day at the infamous London Sky Bar. Various special packages are available.
8) If fine food and drink is your thing why not opt for the restaurant that has been voted the world’s most romantic – Clos Maggiore. Superb contemporary Provencal inspired dishes.